domingo, 8 de janeiro de 2012

Baby




Baby



Baby, I want to know
Please, tell me
Where do you live now?
If you live in a star
If you live in a cloud
If you live in the air
If you live in another planet


Oh baby!
Where are you but in my heart
I need to know
Where do you live now?

I need you my friend
I need you to give me a smile
I need you to listen to my complaints
I'm trying to have other friends
But nobody is like you

What can I do?
Please tell me,
Nobody is like you
Forgive me, if sometimes I cry
I know that you wouldn't like to see me crying
You would make any joke to see me smiling
Forgive me, sometimes I miss you

Oh baby, forgive me
I know that we're just two kids
I don't want to cry anymore
But I can't
But I can't
Please, make a joke...
Because I have to give a laugh now

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário